The Poway Alano Club will keep the doors open for specific needs during regularly scheduled meetings! We will be hosting daily Zoom meetings from the club at 7AM, NOON, 4PM (except Monday), AND 6PM, which will allow us to continue to be of service, help each other, and most importantly, if a new comer (less than 30 days of sobriety) stumbles up the stairs, we will let them in. You can also buy books, tokens and get court cards signed during this time. See Meeting Schedule for Zoom information.
Anyone entering the club must adhere to the following covid policy:
- Wear protective face coverings
- Maintain physical distance of 6 ft
- Follow the one-way migration paths
- No loitering before or after meetings
- No smoking or vaping on premise
- Do not enter if you have any symptoms of a cold, cough,runny nose or been with someone who has tested for covid within 14 days
- No food allowed
As we continue attending Zoom meetings in lieu of in person meetings at the PAC, we would appreciate donations to keep our beautiful club financially solid.
Please donate to @Poway-AlanoClub (VENMO) or you can send donations to 13939 Poway Road Suite 11 Poway, CA 92064
We are ALL in this together!!
If you have any questions please contact the board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETINGS