The Poway Alano Club is now open for in-person meetings at limited capacity, currently 15 people. We will continue to host daily Zoom meetings from the club at 7AM, NOON, 4PM (except Monday), and 6PM, to accomodate those who prefer to attend online. See Meeting Schedule for meeting dates/times and Zoom login details.
Anyone entering the club must adhere to the following covid policy:
- No more than 15 people per meeting
- Wear protective face coverings
- Maintain physical distance of 6 ft
- Follow the one-way migration paths
- No loitering before or after meetings
- No smoking or vaping on premise
- Do not enter if you have any symptoms of a cold, cough,runny nose or been with someone who has tested for covid within 14 days
- No food allowed
As we continue providing Zoom meetings while at limited capacity at the PAC, we would appreciate donations to keep our beautiful club financially solid.
Please donate to @Poway-AlanoClub (VENMO) or you can send donations to 13939 Poway Road Suite 11 Poway, CA 92064
We are ALL in this together!!
If you have any questions please contact the board at email@example.com.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETINGS