Starting Thursday, May 27, the Poway Alano Club will reopen. To attend in person meetings the PAC requires all attendees to adhere to the following covid policy:
- 15 people max per meeting
- Wear protective face coverings
- Maintain physical distance of 6 ft
- Follow the one-way migration paths
- No loitering before or after meetings
- No smoking or vaping on premise
- Do not enter if you have any symptoms of a cold, cough,runny nose or been with someone who has tested for covid within 14 days
- No food allowed
Many people may continue attending online Zoom meetings in lieu of attending the PAC, so we would appreciate donations to keep our beautiful club financially solid.
Please donate to @Poway-AlanoClub (VENMO) or you can send donations to 13939 Poway Road Suite 11 Poway, CA 92064
We are ALL in this together!!
If you have any questions please contact the board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETINGS